*OCTOBER 3rd-10th, 2020*
Venture into a culinary experience that takes you beyond the kitchen!
You will live in 5-star luxury in your private Italian villa - nestled deep in Rada, in the infamous Chianti Classico countryside.
- Our hosts, and in-house chef and sommelier (born and raised in the heart of Chianti)
- Cooking classes from local Tuscans
- Sightseeing and private drivers
- Endless, local Chianti wines and the sound of the wild boar to lull you to sleep at night!....you'll even a chance to meet the legendary butcher, Dario Cecchini from Chef's Table (season 6, episode 2) and eat at his famous restaurant Solociccia.
- ***Early bird pricing $4990 if booked before April 1****
- After April 1, 2020 price is $5500 per person per double room
* price includes everything; all food, wine, lodging, transportation, private tours, tips, etc as well as pickup in Florence to drop off in Florence one week later *
- A non-refundable $1,000 deposit per person is required to be made by check to hold your space.
Full payment must be received 60 days prior to departure - NO LATER THAN AUGUST 3rd, 2019.
Please contact Chef Linda to reserve your space today!
610-374-2674 | firstname.lastname@example.org
* We highly recommend travel insurance to assist you in the event of medical emergency, lost baggage, cancelled trip, etc.
* We reserve the right to make modifications and substituions to the itinerary as necessary to improve the trip quality or to accomodate the comfort, convenience, and well being of the travelers. In this event, we will always substitue an equal or better option.
* For any other questions, please feel free to reach out on our contact page or calling TCC at 610-374-2674.