This trip has been designed to immerse in the local culture. Every day you’ll explore a part of the region and discover its incredible beauty: architecture, sacred sites, characteristic historic towns, food and wine, locals. Yet you’ll have plenty of free time to relax and explore on your own and enjoy the unique indigenous lifestyle.
In this itinerary, we have included the very best of Puglia, through places where you can truly get the real feel of the region, staying in lovely places and exploring with expert local guides.
There’s an austere beauty to Puglia. A holiday in Puglia is a great pleasure. It’s a magic puzzle of beauties where you get lost. It is that special beauty that makes it clear that you are absolutely nowhere else.
There is no country I enjoy travelling in as much as Bella Italia! I have been there many times over the past thirty years and each time I come home I can’t wait to return! I am passionate about the food, the language, the art, the style, and every aspect of their culture.
Each area of Italy possesses its own regional cuisine and distinctive cultural influences. Our trips are designed to provide you with an in-depth experience studying the cuisine, art, architecture, geography and of course the personality and traditions of the local people. We will visit the towns and villages, beaches and unique cities of the area.
Our small group tours are stylized to offer you a superior experience - each day we will offer a cultural/culinary opportunity for you but you will also have time to enjoy leisure activities as well. We can accommodate and make arrangements for anything you might like to do-biking, yoga, massage, more shopping (!) or just relaxing poolside.
Come and join us - Explore. Dream. Discover.
Day 1 - Arrival Day Masseria
Arrive Brindisi or Bari airport and transfer to Masseria.
Day 2 - Castro Marina + Otranto
Day 3 - Gallipoli + Galantina
Day 4 - Cheese/Olive Oil Experience Lecce
Day 5 - Ostuni + Polignano a Mare
Day 6 - Alberobello + Cisternino
Day 7 - 'CookinPuglia' Experience
Day 8 - Arrivederci Puglia!
Need more of an excuse to escape to Puglia? Check out photos and testimonials from our past trips!
" Linda is a flexible, fun, bundle of joy and energy. Any time spent with her at the helm as your tour director is going to keep a smile on your face. She does her research and hires the best local talents and keeps the costs as low as possible without sacrificing quality. If you're considering a tour with her, put on your Nike hat and JUST DO IT! "
RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE!
ITINERARY / INCLUSIONS:
- 3 nights Masseria Chicco Rizzo ****
- 4 nights Hotel Santa Chiara in Lecce**** (wine and tips included in all meals)
- all breakfast and lunches
- 3 dinners at Masseria - buffet Salento style
- 1 dinner in Lecce - check-in day- Salento style!
- 3 dinners on own in Lecce (this is intentional so that you are also able to have some private time - lunches are very substantial - a light snack in the evening is preferred by most - our hotel is in the middle of the historic section of town - many wonderful choices very close by)
- 1 pop up wine bar in Lecce
- 1 tea/coffee private visit to Aristocratic Palace in Lecce
- Group transportation from arrival to departure
- Bilingual hosts and private guides
- 1 cooking class
- 1 winery experience with lunch
- 1 cheese/olive oil experience with tastings
- excursions as per program featuring lovely restaurants for lunch
*optional extras: yoga, biking, sailing, massage, horseback riding, - prices extra
Price per Person : $4500.00 based on double occupancy
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT : Book before December 31, 2022 - $4200.00
-single supplement - $1500.00
NON REFUNDABLE $1000 PP DEPOSIT REQUIRED WHEN BOOKING. PLEASE BE ADVISED TO PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE IN CASE OF HAVING TO CANCEL.